Clinical Data Management Programming Specialist
In the position of Clinical Data Management Programming Specialist, you develop all SAS programs required to perform manual data cleaning, data coding and data reconciliation. You communicate with the study team members and the sponsor regarding data reporting requirements and issues. You endorse the role of key contact person for other CDM specialists facing technical challenges especially for new data reporting features and upgrades.
The key responsibilities of a the clinical data management programming specialist would be to :
- Develop the study-specific reporting programs according to the sponsor requests (including amendments).
- Develop the study-specific Clinical SAS programs needed for:
- Data validation
- Coding of medical data
- Reconciliation of SAE and other external data
- Un-blinding of the Clinical trials
- Mapping the EDC data to the SDTM format
- Support the testing of the SAS programs you have developed
- Participate in the development, maintenance and improvement of standard SAS programs.
- Support other CDM specialists facing technical challenges related to SAS or other reporting tools.
- Perform tasks in accordance with IDDI Standard Operating Procedures
- A University degree in health related field or computer sciences.
- Extensive SAS programming experience
- Experience in Clinical Data Management
- CDISC SDTM experience is useful
- Good interpersonal, communication and Analytical skills
- Abilty to work in team environment
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to IDDI by e-mail: CareersBelgium@iddi.com (for Belgium) or CareersUSA@iddi.com (for the US). IDDI will shortly review your application and follow up with you.