Clinical Study Design
Bringing together decades of expertise to provide optimal study design for your clinical trials, enabling you to expedite and optimize the success of your development program.
Faster study set-up using our innovative in-house RTSM technology, dedicated to randomization and drug supply management. Integrated with EDC.
Clinical Data Management Services
Enabling end-to-end comprehensive clinical data management solutions that improve the speed and quality of your clinical trials. User-friendly, cost-effective, fully CDISC-compliant EDC. Integrated with RTSM
Biostatistics and eClinical Services
for Clinical Trials
IDDI is an expert clinical data services and high-level strategic consulting contract research organization (CRO), providing agile clinical trials services for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device/diagnostic companies. With a proven track record, IDDI will help to ensure the successful execution of your clinical development program.
How IDDI Adds Value to Your Clinical Data?
- We are committed to providing quality, submission-ready clinical data, thanks to a unique combination of methodological excellence and operational efficiency:
- Strategic-level consultancy to optimize your clinical development program. Clinical study design expertise, even in your clinical trials with complex settings,
- Expert clinical data services providing advanced flexible solutions: State-of-the art methodology (biostatistics, clinical data management/EDC, RTSM and medical writing) for collection, standardization, analysis, documentation and reporting of your clinical data,
- Integrated web-based data management (EDC/RTSM/Medical Coding) for an efficient start-up of your clinical trials,
- Delivered by an experienced stable and flexible team who will take ownership of your needs.
- We set trends in clinical research, thanks to a strong collaborative approach with Academics and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Therapy-focused CRO: Our experts are recognized worldwide.
- Over 29 years in business ensuring continuity in your clinical development.
TOP REASONS TO PARTNER WITH IDDI:
|√ Advanced Methodology||√ Clinical, Statistical & Regulatory Consultancy||√ Effective Integrated eClinical Services|
|√ Therapeutic Expertise||√ Strong R&D Capabilities||√ Flexible Service Offering|
|√ Highly Skilled Team||√ Efficient Project Timelines||√ Proven Success and Experience|
June 15, 2021 | Personalized Medicine: A Work in Progress
Dr. Everardo Saad, Medical Director of IDDI contributed to an article on Personalized Medicine published in the June issue of PharmaVOICE, both digital and printed. "Advances in big-data analytics are increasingly being employed to extract targeted information with the potential to drive life-sciences research and clinical practice closer to the...
July 1, 2021 | Estimands in oncology: are we censoring for the right reason?
Ensuring alignment between the key scientific question of interest, analysis and interpretation during clinical trial design. REGISTER NOW ABSTRACT: The estimands framework, introduced in the ICH E9 (R1) guideline, facilitates discussions during design of clinical trials to ensure alignment between the key scientific question of interest, analysis and interpretation. In...
June 1, 2021 | Practice-oriented pragmatic trials can integrate innovations more rapidly in evidence-based medicine
Learn on pragmatic randomized clinical trials and real-world evidence LISTEN TO THE RECORDED WEBINAR KEY TAKEWAYS Patient access to evidence-based innovations can be accelerated if practice-oriented trials are timely conducted. Such trials have patient relevant outcomes, recruit a broad patient population and have usual care as comparator. Facilitators would...