Clinical Study Design
Bringing together decades of expertise to provide optimal study design for your clinical trials, enabling you to expedite and optimize the success of your development program.
Faster study set-up using our innovative in-house interactive web response technology, dedicated to randomization and drug supply management. Integrated with EDC.
Clinical Data Management Services
Enabling end-to-end comprehensive clinical data management solutions that improve the speed and quality of your clinical trials. User-friendly, cost-effective, fully CDISC-compliant EDC. Integrated with IWRS.
Biostatistics and eClinical Services
for Clinical Trials
IDDI is an expert clinical data services and high-level strategic consulting contract research organization (CRO), providing agile clinical trials services for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device/diagnostic companies. With a proven track record, IDDI will help to ensure the successful execution of your clinical development program.
How IDDI Adds Value to Your Clinical Data?
- We are committed to providing quality, submission-ready clinical data, thanks to a unique combination of methodological excellence and operational efficiency:
- Strategic-level consultancy to optimize your clinical development program. Clinical study design expertise, even in your clinical trials with complex settings,
- Expert clinical data services providing advanced flexible solutions: State-of-the art methodology (biostatistics, clinical data management/EDC, IRT/IWRS and medical writing) for collection, standardization, analysis, documentation and reporting of your clinical data,
- Integrated web-based data management (EDC/IRT/medical coding) for an efficient start-up of your clinical trials,
- Delivered by an experienced stable and flexible team who will take ownership of your needs.
- We set trends in clinical research, thanks to a strong collaborative approach with Academics and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Therapy-focused CRO: Our experts are recognized worldwide.
- Over 27 years in business ensuring continuity in your clinical development.
TOP REASONS TO PARTNER WITH IDDI:
|√ Advanced Methodology||√ Clinical, Statistical & Regulatory Consultancy||√ Effective Integrated eClinical Services|
|√ Therapeutic Expertise||√ Strong R&D Capabilities||√ Flexible Service Offering|
|√ Highly Skilled Team||√ Efficient Project Timelines||√ Proven Success and Experience|
June 23, 2019 — June 27, 2019 | IDDI at DIA Annual Global Meeting
Meet the IDDI team at DIA 2019 – Booth 1151! We’d love to tell you more about our capabilities to meet your needs to contribute to the success of your clinical trials. IDDI Speaking at DIA 2019 Don't miss our talks on: Monday, June 24 11:00am: #118 Statistical Considerations for Trials Using Surrogate Endpoints for Accelerated...
June 3, 2019 | IDDI announces the Appointment of a New Chief Commercial Officer
IDDI INTENSIFIES GLOBAL GROWTH WITH THE APPOINTMENT OF SERGE BODART, MS AS NEW CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, May 13, 2019 – International Drug Development Institute (IDDI), a leading, therapy-focused Biostatistics and eClinical Services corporation based in Belgium with offices in Boston (MA), Raleigh (NC) and San Francisco (CA) announces...