Clinical Study Design
Bringing together decades of expertise to provide optimal study design for your clinical trials, enabling you to expedite and optimize the success of your development program.
Faster study set-up using our innovative in-house RTSM technology, dedicated to randomization and drug supply management. Integrated with EDC.
Clinical Data Management Services
Enabling end-to-end comprehensive clinical data management solutions that improve the speed and quality of your clinical trials. User-friendly, cost-effective, fully CDISC-compliant EDC. Integrated with RTSM
Biostatistics and eClinical Services
for Clinical Trials
IDDI is an expert clinical data services and high-level strategic consulting contract research organization (CRO), providing agile clinical trials services for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device/diagnostic companies. With a proven track record, IDDI will help to ensure the successful execution of your clinical development program.
How IDDI Adds Value to Your Clinical Data?
- We are committed to providing quality, submission-ready clinical data, thanks to a unique combination of methodological excellence and operational efficiency:
- Strategic-level consultancy to optimize your clinical development program. Clinical study design expertise, even in your clinical trials with complex settings,
- Expert clinical data services providing advanced flexible solutions: State-of-the art methodology (biostatistics, clinical data management/EDC, RTSM and medical writing) for collection, standardization, analysis, documentation and reporting of your clinical data,
- Integrated web-based data management (EDC/RTSM/Medical Coding) for an efficient start-up of your clinical trials,
- Delivered by an experienced stable and flexible team who will take ownership of your needs.
- We set trends in clinical research, thanks to a strong collaborative approach with Academics and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Therapy-focused CRO: Our experts are recognized worldwide.
- Over 28 years in business ensuring continuity in your clinical development.
TOP REASONS TO PARTNER WITH IDDI:
|√ Advanced Methodology||√ Clinical, Statistical & Regulatory Consultancy||√ Effective Integrated eClinical Services|
|√ Therapeutic Expertise||√ Strong R&D Capabilities||√ Flexible Service Offering|
|√ Highly Skilled Team||√ Efficient Project Timelines||√ Proven Success and Experience|
September 17, 2020 | Companion diagnostics and clinical development in oncology: a statistical perspective
IDDI Complimentary Webinar on Diagnostics Thursday, September 17, 2020 11am EDT (NA) / 4pm BST (UK) / 5pm CEST (EU-Central) 60 min REGISTER HERE Drug development in many diseases is now shifting towards molecularly targeted treatments that often rely on prognostic and predictive biomarkers for their application. Confronted with such...
News & Events
August 3, 2020 | Newsletter August 2020
NEWSLETTER August 2020 CLINICAL TRIAL NEWS ABOUT US BIOSTATISTICAL SERVICES eCLINICAL SERVICES CONTACT US WEBINAR: COMPANION DIAGNOSTICS AND CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT IN ONCOLOGY: A STATISTICAL PERSPECTIVESeptember 17, 2020: 11am PDT - 5:00 pm CET This webinar will provide a discussion around the need for integration of biomarker and IVD validation...
June 2, 2020 | Integration of Biomarker Validation in Clinical Development in Oncology
The development and qualification of biomarkers are keys to the future of drug development and precision medicine, particularly in oncology. Read IDDI Article published in Applied Clinical Trials. Precision medicine relies on validated biomarkers that allow classification of patients by their probable disease risk, prognosis, or response to treatment.1 Diagnostic biomarkers...