Clinical Study Design
Bringing together decades of expertise to provide optimal study design for your clinical trials, enabling you to expedite and optimize the success of your development program.
Faster study set-up using our innovative in-house interactive web response technology, dedicated to randomization and drug supply management. Integrated with EDC.
Clinical Data Management Services
Enabling end-to-end comprehensive clinical data management solutions that improve the speed and quality of your clinical trials. User-friendly, cost-effective, fully CDISC-compliant EDC. Integrated with IWRS.
Biostatistics and eClinical Services
for Clinical Trials
IDDI is an expert clinical data services and high-level strategic consulting contract research organization (CRO), providing agile clinical trials services for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device/diagnostic companies. With a proven track record, IDDI will help to ensure the successful execution of your clinical development program.
How IDDI Adds Value to Your Clinical Data?
- We are committed to providing quality, submission-ready clinical data, thanks to a unique combination of methodological excellence and operational efficiency:
- Strategic-level consultancy to optimize your clinical development program. Clinical study design expertise, even in your clinical trials with complex settings,
- Expert clinical data services providing advanced flexible solutions: State-of-the art methodology (biostatistics, clinical data management/EDC, RTSM and medical writing) for collection, standardization, analysis, documentation and reporting of your clinical data,
- Integrated web-based data management (EDC/RTSM/Medical Coding) for an efficient start-up of your clinical trials,
- Delivered by an experienced stable and flexible team who will take ownership of your needs.
- We set trends in clinical research, thanks to a strong collaborative approach with Academics and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Therapy-focused CRO: Our experts are recognized worldwide.
- Over 28 years in business ensuring continuity in your clinical development.
TOP REASONS TO PARTNER WITH IDDI:
|√ Advanced Methodology||√ Clinical, Statistical & Regulatory Consultancy||√ Effective Integrated eClinical Services|
|√ Therapeutic Expertise||√ Strong R&D Capabilities||√ Flexible Service Offering|
|√ Highly Skilled Team||√ Efficient Project Timelines||√ Proven Success and Experience|
July 7, 2020 | Clinical endpoints and treatment effect in immuno-oncology
IDDI Complimentary Webinar on Immuno-Oncology Immuno-oncology is a buoyant field of research, with recently developed drugs showing unprecedented response rates and/or a hope for a meaningful prolongation of the overall survival of some patients. In this webinar our speakers reviewed: Adaptations to tumor response and progression criteria for immune therapies....
May 25, 2020 | The Value of Statistically driven RTSM Solutions
Today's session is focusing on: the correct implementation of RTSM solutions is key to ensuring operational success of the clinical trial and maintaining trial integrity the importance of involving statisticians from the inception of the trial. the challenges for a successful implementation of RTSM solution from a data or trial...
June 2, 2020 | Integration of Biomarker Validation in Clinical Development in Oncology
The development and qualification of biomarkers are keys to the future of drug development and precision medicine, particularly in oncology. Read IDDI Article published in Applied Clinical Trials. Precision medicine relies on validated biomarkers that allow classification of patients by their probable disease risk, prognosis, or response to treatment.1 Diagnostic biomarkers...