Clinical Study Design
Bringing together decades of expertise to provide optimal study design for your clinical trials, enabling you to expedite and optimize the success of your development program.
Faster study set-up using our innovative in-house interactive web response technology, dedicated to randomization and drug supply management. Integrated with EDC.
Clinical Data Management Services
Enabling end-to-end comprehensive clinical data management solutions that improve the speed and quality of your clinical trials. User-friendly, cost-effective, fully CDISC-compliant EDC. Integrated with IWRS.
Biostatistics and eClinical Services
for Clinical Trials
IDDI is an expert clinical data services and high-level strategic consulting contract research organization (CRO), providing agile clinical trials services for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device/diagnostic companies. With a proven track record, IDDI will help to ensure the successful execution of your clinical development program.
How IDDI Adds Value to Your Clinical Data?
- We are committed to providing quality, submission-ready clinical data, thanks to a unique combination of methodological excellence and operational efficiency:
- Strategic-level consultancy to optimize your clinical development program. Clinical study design expertise, even in your clinical trials with complex settings,
- Expert clinical data services providing advanced flexible solutions: State-of-the art methodology (biostatistics, clinical data management/EDC, RTSM and medical writing) for collection, standardization, analysis, documentation and reporting of your clinical data,
- Integrated web-based data management (EDC/RTSM/Medical Coding) for an efficient start-up of your clinical trials,
- Delivered by an experienced stable and flexible team who will take ownership of your needs.
- We set trends in clinical research, thanks to a strong collaborative approach with Academics and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Therapy-focused CRO: Our experts are recognized worldwide.
- Over 28 years in business ensuring continuity in your clinical development.
TOP REASONS TO PARTNER WITH IDDI:
|√ Advanced Methodology||√ Clinical, Statistical & Regulatory Consultancy||√ Effective Integrated eClinical Services|
|√ Therapeutic Expertise||√ Strong R&D Capabilities||√ Flexible Service Offering|
|√ Highly Skilled Team||√ Efficient Project Timelines||√ Proven Success and Experience|
March 17, 2020 | A message from IDDI’s CEO Damien Tremolet on COVID-19
As a result of the outbreak of COVID-19, IDDI has implemented strict measures to preserve the health and safety of our employees and their families. In consistency with our Business Continuity Plan, IDDI has moved to work primarily from home since March 16th, 2020. We do not anticipate any direct impact...
February 20, 2020 | Webinar: Data-Driven eTMF and Clinical Data Management - An Integrated Approach
IDDI and Montrium joint live webinar on the relationship between eTMF and CDM and the benefits of having an integrated approach Listen to the recorded webinar here Paul Fenton, CEO of Montrium, and Pati Stone, IDDI Manager of Clinical Data Management shared their unique insights on how the future eTMF will...