Clinical Study Design
Bringing together decades of expertise to provide optimal study design for your clinical trials, enabling you to expedite and optimize the success of your development program.
Faster study set-up using our innovative in-house interactive web response technology, dedicated to randomization and drug supply management. Integrated with EDC.
Clinical Data Management Services
Enabling end-to-end comprehensive clinical data management solutions that improve the speed and quality of your clinical trials. User-friendly, cost-effective, fully CDISC-compliant EDC. Integrated with IWRS.
Biostatistics and eClinical Services
for Clinical Trials
IDDI is an expert clinical data services and high-level strategic consulting contract research organization (CRO), providing agile clinical trials services for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device/diagnostic companies. With a proven track record, IDDI will help to ensure the successful execution of your clinical development program.
How IDDI Adds Value to Your Clinical Data?
- We are committed to providing quality, submission-ready clinical data, thanks to a unique combination of methodological excellence and operational efficiency:
- Strategic-level consultancy to optimize your clinical development program. Clinical study design expertise, even in your clinical trials with complex settings,
- Expert clinical data services providing advanced flexible solutions: State-of-the art methodology (biostatistics, clinical data management/EDC, IRT/IWRS and medical writing) for collection, standardization, analysis, documentation and reporting of your clinical data,
- Integrated web-based data management (EDC/IRT/medical coding) for an efficient start-up of your clinical trials,
- Delivered by an experienced stable and flexible team who will take ownership of your needs.
- We set trends in clinical research, thanks to a strong collaborative approach with Academics and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Therapy-focused CRO: Our experts are recognized worldwide.
- Over 27 years in business ensuring continuity in your clinical development.
July 11, 2018 — July 12, 2018 | IDDI at Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials East Coast 2018
IDDI at Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials East Coast 2018! Visit us at Booth 4. Want to optimize clinical processes within your oncology trials? Meet our experts at booth 4. They will help to find the best solutions to ensure successful, timely and cost-effective oncology clinical trials! IDDI main therapeutic area of...
News & Events
May 16, 2018 | Oncology Clinical Trials: Successful Design, Conduct, and Analysis
Oncology Clinical Trials We wish to draw your attention on the publication of a valuable book Oncology Clinical Trials - 2nd edition edited by William Kevin Kelly, DO, Susan Halabi, PhD, FASCO in which IDDI has contributed a chapter on surrogate endpoints. The second edition of Oncology Clinical Trials has been...
April 26, 2018 | Biostatistical Challenges of Trials in Rare Diseases
Free Webinar on Biostatistical Challenges of Trials in Rare Diseases View Recorded Webinar CONTENTS: In this webinar: We will start by briefly reviewing the European and international initiatives on rare diseases. We will describe special statistical designs and analysis methodologies to address the problem of small populations. Innovative methodologies in the design...