Clinical Study Design
Bringing together decades of expertise to provide optimal study design for your clinical trials, enabling you to expedite and optimize the success of your development program.
Faster study set-up using our innovative in-house interactive web response technology, dedicated to randomization and drug supply management. Integrated with EDC.
Clinical Data Management Services
Enabling end-to-end comprehensive clinical data management solutions that improve the speed and quality of your clinical trials. User-friendly, cost-effective, fully CDISC-compliant EDC. Integrated with IWRS.
Biostatistics and eClinical Services
for Clinical Trials
IDDI is an expert clinical data services and high-level strategic consulting contract research organization (CRO), providing agile clinical trials services for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device/diagnostic companies. With a proven track record, IDDI will help to ensure the successful execution of your clinical development program.
How IDDI Adds Value to Your Clinical Data?
- We are committed to providing quality, submission-ready clinical data, thanks to a unique combination of methodological excellence and operational efficiency:
- Strategic-level consultancy to optimize your clinical development program. Clinical study design expertise, even in your clinical trials with complex settings,
- Expert clinical data services providing advanced flexible solutions: State-of-the art methodology (biostatistics, clinical data management/EDC, RTSM and medical writing) for collection, standardization, analysis, documentation and reporting of your clinical data,
- Integrated web-based data management (EDC/RTSM/Medical Coding) for an efficient start-up of your clinical trials,
- Delivered by an experienced stable and flexible team who will take ownership of your needs.
- We set trends in clinical research, thanks to a strong collaborative approach with Academics and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Therapy-focused CRO: Our experts are recognized worldwide.
- Over 28 years in business ensuring continuity in your clinical development.
TOP REASONS TO PARTNER WITH IDDI:
|√ Advanced Methodology||√ Clinical, Statistical & Regulatory Consultancy||√ Effective Integrated eClinical Services|
|√ Therapeutic Expertise||√ Strong R&D Capabilities||√ Flexible Service Offering|
|√ Highly Skilled Team||√ Efficient Project Timelines||√ Proven Success and Experience|
May 11, 2020 | The Impact of COVID-19 on Randomized Clinical Trials
IMPACT OF COVID-19 on Clinical Trials: LEARN ON OPERATIONAL CHALLENGES TO CONSIDER, ESPECIALLY RELATED TO MISSING DATA AND PROTOCOL DEVIATIONS Today’s session is focusing on the impact of COVID-19 on clinical trials. Joining us to discuss further is Marc Buyse, Founder & Chief Scientific Officer and Everardo Saad, Medical Director...
April 28, 2020 | IDDI in Contract Pharma
Insight on the pharma and biopharma trends impacting CROs, Outsourcing in today’s market, and advances in clinical research. READ IDDI ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN CONTRACT PHARMA ! Kristin Brooks, Contract Pharma 04.27.20 Serge Bodart of IDDI provides insight on the pharma and biopharma trends impacting CROs, outsourcing in today’s market, and...
News & Events
June 8, 2020 — June 12, 2020 | IDDI at BIO US Digital
Meet IDDI at Bio Digital The BIO International Convention will transition to a new, virtual event format, BIO US Digital. This virtual gathering of the global biotech industry provides access to key partners via BIO One-on-One Partnering, educational resources to help drive your business, and the insights you need to...
May 7, 2020 | Webinar: Minimization: A Flexible Randomization Method
IDDI Complimentary Webinar on Minimization LEARN ON: Minimization method including demonstration of some of the advantages of minimization over permuted blocks, discussion of the implementation of the method and challenges related to minimization. Simulations that help identify which methods give the best results in terms of the size and power...