Clinical Study Design
Bringing together decades of expertise to provide optimal study design for your clinical trials, enabling you to expedite and optimize the success of your development program.
Faster study set-up using our innovative in-house interactive web response technology, dedicated to randomization and drug supply management. Integrated with EDC.
Clinical Data Management Services
Enabling end-to-end comprehensive clinical data management solutions that improve the speed and quality of your clinical trials. User-friendly, cost-effective, fully CDISC-compliant EDC. Integrated with IWRS.
Biostatistics and eClinical Services for Clinical Trials
Why rely on IDDI?
- IDDI provides quality, submission-ready clinical data, thanks to a unique combination of methodological excellence and operational efficiency:
- Clinical study design expertise, even in your clinical trials with complex settings,
- State-of-the art methodology for collection, standardization, analysis, documentation and reporting of your clinical data,
- Integrated web-based data management for an efficient start-up of your clinical trials,
- Delivered by a stable and flexible team.
- We set trends in clinical research, thanks to a strong collaborative approach with Academics and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Therapy-focused CRO: Our experts are recognized worldwide.
- Over 27 years in business ensuring continuity in your clinical development.
June 14, 2018 — June 15, 2018 | IDDI at 2nd Clinical Trials Nexus (CTN)
IDDI at 2nd Clinical Trials Nexus (CTN). Join us for this exciting event! 2nd Clinical Trials Nexus (CTN) will provide an interactive platform for the experts of Clinical Trials Industries from all over USA, who will be sharing their experiences, clinical trials solutions and discussing the scientific breakthroughs currently happening in...
News & Events
May 16, 2018 | Oncology Clinical Trials: Successful Design, Conduct, and Analysis
Oncology Clinical Trials We wish to draw your attention on the publication of a valuable book Oncology Clinical Trials - 2nd edition edited by William Kevin Kelly, DO, Susan Halabi, PhD, FASCO in which IDDI has contributed a chapter on surrogate endpoints. The second edition of Oncology Clinical Trials has been...
April 26, 2018 | Biostatistical Challenges of Trials in Rare Diseases
IDDI Free Live Webinar on Biostatistical Challenges of Trials in Rare Diseases View Recorded Webinar CONTENTS: In this webinar: We will start by briefly reviewing the European and international initiatives on rare diseases. We will describe special statistical designs and analysis methodologies to address the problem of small populations. Innovative methodologies in...