Webinar on the Benefits of an Electronic Data Capture EDC designed by Investigators for Investigators
WATCH RECORDED WEBINAR
Gather deeper insights into the power of ID-base, IDDI’s Electronic Data Capture EDC solution designed by investigators for investigators.
During this webinar, IDDI’s Clinical Data Management expert Marie-Pierre Morris provided valuable tips on how to simplify your clinical journey including some examples of how clients have benefited from the simple EDC user interface while leveraging complex, customizable workflows.
►What you will learn
The impact of ID-base EDC in streamlining clinical data collection & visualization:
- Maximizing reporting through a library of standard reports and advanced tailored reporting tool
- Increasing productivity by easily capturing, processing and integrating external data (Binary, eCOA data) from multiple sources on a compliant EDC system
- Risk Based Monitoring SDV by applying different Source Data Verification levels, per site, per patients and per visits
- Exporting data to provide daily SDTM data sets
- Leveraging real-time integration with ID-net, IDDI’s RTSM solution
Some key takeaways on important lessons learned and best practices driving operational, delivery and cost efficiencies, whilst providing better quality data.
|►About the speaker
Marie-Pierre Morris has a wealth of experience spanning her career of 25 years within Clinical Data Management. She has worked for different several pharmaceutical companies including MSD and GSK handling the data collection process for numerous therapeutic areas across all phases. She welcomes you to attend this educational yet informal webinar and any questions you may have related to this topic.