Electronic Data Capture
Improving the Speed of your Clinical Trials and the Quality of Your Clinical Data
Electronic data capture (EDC) gives significant benefits including more accurate clinical data that can be shared and monitored more easily, increased compliance with regulatory requirements, and lower overall costs of the study.
Our data managers combine the scientific background, the experience and the technological expertise required to maximize the value of your clinical data.
IDDI can set up your eCRF in both ID-base™ (powered by XClinical), an EDC system ‘designed BY investigators FOR investigators‘ and Medidata Rave EDC System.
At IDDI, we know that the success of your clinical development program depends on quality clinical data.Request a Demo
An intuitive Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Integrated with IDDI RTSM System ID-net™
EDC STREAMLINES CLINICAL TRIAL DATA COLLECTION AND REPORTING IN ONE INTUITIVE PLATFORM
INTEGRATED WITH IDDI’s RTSM
Since 2008 IDDI has implemented
Benefits of IDDI’s Electronic Data Capture System (EDC)
With features that help reduce costs, improve site visibility, and drive efficiency ID-base optimally supports clinical trial processes and enable seamless data flow:
- Robust EDC system. True end-to-end workflow based on CDISC standards
- Real-time electronic data capture (EDC) to ensure data quality and compliance across all sites
- Simplicity combined with complex, customizable workflows.
- Flexible for any type of study (easy protocol amendment management)
- Reduces set up time
- Automatic set-up of eCRFs and data validation plan by uploading CDISC metadata
- CDISC data import and export, full CDISC ODM and PDF archiving
- Supports SDV process / Risk-Based Monitoring workflows
- 24/7 availability and worldwide coverage (system and helpdesk)
- Dynamic online reports, embedded business intelligence and reporting tool
- Allows for external data imports (e.g. central lab data)
- Patient-reported outcome (ePRO/eCOA) via web diary
- Binary data input, such as X-rays, images, ECGs
- Data acquisition and audit trail in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- Comes with standard reports, dashboards & interactive ad-hoc reports… enabling sites and sponsors to create and publish their own reports
- Supports multi-language and regional date/time formats
IDDI’s Integrated eClinical systems
LISTEN TO THE RECORDED WEBINAR
Webinar on the Benefits of an EDC – Electronic Data Capture designed by Investigators for Investigators
During this webinar, IDDI’s Clinical Data Management expert Marie-Pierre Morris provided valuable tips on how to simplify your clinical journey including some examples of how clients have benefited from the simple EDC user interface while leveraging complex, customizable workflows.