CDISC ADaM Data Standards
Comprehensive Clinical Data Conversion Services to CDISC ADaM Data Standards
Implementing CDISC ADaM Data Standards is our industry’s best practice and is also an FDA requirement for NDAs and BLAs.
Data standardization provides a consistent general framework for organizing study data in regulatory submissions that are easily interpreted, understood, and navigated by regulatory reviewers.
Data standardization thus improves the overall presentation of data and efficiency of review.TALK TO AN EXPERT
IDDI, AN EXPERIENCED CDISC SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
ENSURING YOUR CLINICAL DATA ARE READY FOR SUBMISSION
As a CDISC Solutions Provider, IDDI offers professional expertise for the conversion of clinical data to CDISC SDTM and ADaM standards.
- Production of ADaM Datasets
- Creation of dataset specification file
- define.xml and define.pdf file creation from ADaM dataset definitions
- Electronic validation of CDISC compliance to ADaM standards
- Creation of integrated ADaM datasets for Integrated Summaries of Safety & Efficacy (ISS/ISE)
- Submitted to regulatory in addition to SDTM: The need for transparency (traceability) is the fundamental principle of ADaM.
- Study Data Tabulations (SDTM): datasets containing data collected during the study and organized by clinical domain.
- Analysis Data Model (ADaM): datasets incorporate derived and collected data into one dataset designed for statistical analysis (“one proc away” principle).