With offices in Belgium and in Raleigh (NC, USA), IDDI has achieved very good results over the last few years. To sustain and develop this growth, for our US office, we are hiring a Senior Biostatistician.
With 28 years of experience, IDDI is seen as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials through optimal design, innovative statistical methodology, and state-of-the-art web systems.
The Senior Biostatistician collaborates on the design, analysis, interpretation and communication of scientific investigations by creating statistical products focused on data analysis and reporting. The Senior Biostatistician supports the analysis of data gathered during the completion of clinical trials.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate statistical tasks for individual projects
- Manage team production of deliverables
- Develop timelines for statistical deliverables
- Track project hours and budget
- Assign tasks within project team
- Act as point of client contact for statistical matters for individual projects
- Write and review statistical sections of protocol, including sample size calculation
- Write statistical analysis plans including mock table shells
- Perform statistical analyses for phase I to IV Clinical trials following the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and/or mock tables.
- Reading the protocol and reviewing the CRFs
- Writing analysis datasets specifications
- Programming or validating the analysis datasets
- Tabulating descriptive statistics using SAS macros
- Performing inferential statistics using SAS or R
- Graphical representation using SAS or R
- Perfoming quality control of statistical programs
- Act as Independent Statistician for Data Monitoring Committees
- Write and review Clinical Study Reports
- A Master’s degree in Biostatistics or Statistics
- Previous experience (at least 5 years) in clinical research, with further experience as a statistical team lead
- Previous experience in oncology
- Thorough knowledge of SAS, including understanding of SAS macro language
- Knowledge of R is a plus
- Knowledge of CDISC ADaM
- Experience in Data Monitoring Committees is a plus
- Sense of organization
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company with a strong international environment. Join IDDI and contribute to the progress of clinical research! An inspiring and exciting career with international and challenging projects is waiting for you! We are looking for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic team players to help our clients accelerate delivery of their drugs. You will work with a dynamic, knowledgeable and international team with extensive clinical trial experience.
Interested in this challenging position ?
Please send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to CareersUSA@iddi.com