Cancer Research is our Main Therapeutic Area of Expertise
Cancer research is complex: trials require specific trial design expertise, often include biomarker and companion diagnostics, and attrition rates tend to be high. A clinical research organization with broad cancer research clinical trial experience and deep knowledge of regulatory requirements can mitigate risks associated with these complex studies.
IDDI is an oncology CRO led by a highly-skilled biostatistical and clinical team of thought-leaders in oncology research. 66% of our studies are in oncology. IDDI’s expertise lies in the right choice of endpoints, adequate definition of selection criteria, sensible use of safety and efficacy assessments, and state-of-the-art statistical planning, analysis and modelling tailored to oncology drug development needs.
Leverage the Cancer Research Expertise of a Specialized Oncology CRO and Gain Efficiency in your Oncology Trials
- Cancer drug development requires innovative approaches coupled with deep knowledge of state-of-the art methodologies. Clinical cancer research is undergoing profound changes, mostly because of the advent of personalized cancer medicine. As we enter the era of precision medicine, new approaches to study design are required to quickly deliver the right therapy to the right patient.
- IDDI is an oncology CRO. Leverage our deep scientific expertise and vast experience in precision medicine to execute innovative study designs, address risks and gain efficiency that allows for the success of your drug and companion diagnostics.
- IDDI’s team of biostatistical and clinical experts understands the key issues in protocol design, as well as operational and regulatory considerations that impact on cancer clinical studies.
- Our data managers design eCRFs with a thorough understanding of cancer research and of the disease in all its complexity, including RECIST assessment, imaging data, and tumor biology features.
- IDDI has all the technical solutions needed for effective long-term follow-up for survival data and a profound understanding of the regulatory intricacies of cancer drugs, from study design to medical writing (protocol, eCRF, CSR, and manuscript).
The broad scientific experience of IDDI is reflected in its publications in medical and statistical journals and by its presence at major conferences:
Breakdown of Oncology Trials over the Last Five Years:
|Breast Cancer and Lung Cancer|
Breast Cancer 14%
Lung Cancer / NSCLC 13 %
Colorectal Cancer 4%
Gastric Cancer, Stomach, GIST 4%
Liver/Biliary/Pancreas Cancer 1%
Midgut Carcinoid Tumors 1%
Genitourinary and Gynecological Cancer
Bladder Cancer 1%
Gynecological (endometrium, ovarian, cervical…) 6%
Prostate Cancer 5%
Renal Cell Carcinoma 1%
Leukemia, Myelodysplastic Syndrome(MDS), Myelofibrosis
Hematologic Malignancies 1%
Leukemia, Myelodysplastic Syndrome(MDS) 7%
|Multiple Myeloma, Lymphoma, NHL|
Lymphoma, Non Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) 5%
Multiple Myeloma (MM) 5%
Other Solid Tumors
Brain Cancer 1%
Head and Neck Cancer 6%
Melanoma/Colorectal Cancer (BRAF marker) 1%
Solid Tumors 6%
Diagnostics – Biomarkers
Immunogenicity Testing 0.5%