The Statistical Programmer collaborates on the analysis, interpretation and communication of clinical trials by creating statistical programs focused on data analysis and reporting. The Statistical Programmer supports the analysis of data gathered during the completion of clinical trials, including the tabulation of patient data and study findings
In this position, your responsibilities would be to:
- Writing statistical programs for phase I to IV Clinical trials following the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and/or mock tables.
- Reading the protocol, CRF’s.
- Programming analysis datasets
- Tabulating descriptive statistics using SAS macros.
- Running inferential statistics using SAS
- Performing quality control of statistical programs.
- Modifying or writing new SAS Programs and Macros for greater analysis flexibility and increased automation of output production
- A University degree in mathematics, Natural Sciences or in a health related field
- Previous experience (1-2 years) in Clinical research
- Knowledge of basic statistics preferred
- Knowledge of SAS
- Knowledge of R would be an asset
- Knowledge of CDISC (ADaM) would be an asset
- Good attention to details.
- Excellent communication, organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Good ability to solve problems