The Project Manager is the key client contact for projects where IDDI is performing multiple tasks (randomization, data management, statistics, and/or medical writing).
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure optimal relationship with clients by day to day communication, project meetings, reporting, and quality assurance.
- Ensure a positive relationship between different IDDI departments to ensure optimal data processing and efficient communication.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation, tools, and services are produced and maintained for each project.
- Assist the Quality Assurance department to prepare customer audits of their projects, and attend the audit as necessary.
- Detect, resolve and/or escalate project problems and conflicts when necessary.
- Optimize resources together with Department Managers and COO to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and with high quality.
- A University degree, preferably in a scientific field
- Excellent level of leadership, self-motivation, and business acumen
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of CRO’s and the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary project teams
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong independent worker and team player
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written and good communication skills
IDDI will shortly review your application and follow up with you.