The IDDI Project Manager is the key client contact for projects where IDDI is performing multiple tasks (randomization, clinical data management, biostatistics, and/or medical writing). His/her role will be to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and with high quality meeting client’s expectations.
As an IDDI Project Manager your key responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee the project team at IDDI providing randomization, clinical data management or biostatistical support for clinical trials.
- Ensure optimal relationship with clients by day to day communication, project meetings, reporting, and quality assurance.
- Ensure a positive relationship between different IDDI departments to ensure optimal data processing and efficient communication.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is filed in the Trial Master file and that the services are produced and maintained for each project.
- Create and maintain the project planning and ensure that milestones and Team Lists are up to date and communicate to team in case of modifications.
- Assist Quality Assurance to prepare customer audits of their projects, and attend the audit as necessary.
- Detect, resolve and/or escalate project problems and conflicts.
- Review contract and budget amendments.
- Perform regular project budget analysis in order to ensure that the project is on time and in budget.
- Develop and update SOPs/WINs/Guidance with respect to Project Management;
- Master’s degree in science, a health related field or biostatistics.
- At least 5 years’ experience in clinical trials
- Good knowledge of IDDI’s areas of expertise (Randomization, Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics)
- Experience in Project Management in Clinical Research managing project teams, planning and budgets.
- Experience of at least 2 years in either Clinical Data Management or Biostatistics
- Excellent level of leadership, self-motivation, business acumen and negotiation
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of CROs and the pharmaceutical industry
- Good problem-solving and interpersonal skills (communication, organizational and time management skills).
- Commitment to quality.
- Strong independent worker and team player
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written and good communication skills
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary project teams;
- Ability to travel to meet with clients, prospects and attend face-to-face meetings.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools, Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Projects)