As Biostatistician your responsibilities would be:
- Preparing Statistical Analysis Plans
- Provide statistical programming support and validation of analysis datasets and statistical analyses
- Program analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, tables, summaries and graphs for clinical trials
- Provide input in design of databases and analysis
- Conducting statistical analyses and performing quality control.
- Perform other duties related to the work described above
- Master or PhD in biostatistics, statistics or mathematics.
- Minimum of 2 years biotech/pharmaceutical/CRO experience
- Experience with SAS programming is required (knowledge of R would be an asset)
- Understanding of clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to set priorities and respect tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills, team player
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to IDDI by e-mail:
CareersBelgium@iddi.com (for Belgium) or CareersUSA@iddi.com (for the US).
IDDI will shortly review your application and follow up with you.