Simplify your study set-up and conduct with one single front-end for RTSM and EDC
Integrated eClinical Solutions: Get Your Clinical Trials Right First Time!
Using IDDI configurable, validated and integrated best-in-class eClinical solutions enables you to improve efficiency, lower the overall cost and accelerate your clinical studies.
IDDI takes you from study initiation to database lock in the shortest possible time without compromising the accuracy and quality of your data throughout the process.Submit RFI
IDDI eClinical Solutions: Integrated Randomization & Trial Supply Management (RTSM) and Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
All of our processes are adaptive, allowing easy implementation of clinical trials to enable smooth study initiation, conduct, and closure.
Click on the logos and discover the Key Features and Benefits of our integrated eClinical Solutions
IDDI’s Integrated eClinical systems
CDISC and 21 CFR part 11 compliant – 24/7 Help Desk
Our secured, encrypted web systems are compliant with FDA 21 CFR part 11, ensuring total data quality and protection, and are supported by a worldwide, in-house 24/7 Help Desk staffed by highly qualified IDDI employees, covering all continents around the clock.Looking to implement EDC - RTSM? Contact us
“We really appreciate the work you (and the rest of the team behind the scenes) have done to make this possible. The fact that the system went live in approximately 40 days from finalized protocol has not been lost on me. This is a truly amazing feat!’ and ‘ Well done, IDDI team! You are now officially PanOptimists together with us!’
Paul Chaney , President and CEO, PanOptica, Bernardsville, NJ, USA
WATCH IDDI WEBINAR
- The importance and the benefits of clinical systems integration.
- The definitions of ‘system integrations’ and the types of integrations (one way versus question/answer type of integration)
- The reasons why integration is a must for the quality and consistency of clinical trials data
- Best practices implementation of the integrated platform and how additional systems can be easily connected
- The technical solutions of system integration to create a seamless workflow across the clinical development value chain.