IDDI at the 5th Annual Biomarker & Companion Diagnostics
February 6, 2020 — February 7, 2020
San Diego, CA
IDDI Speaker and Exhibitor at the 5th Annual Biomarker & Companion Diagnostics
The conference focus on addressing the gaps between early-stage biomarker development and the commercialization stage of biomarkers. Leading industry and academic experts share their case studies focusing on advancements in the companion diagnostics area. The Conference is designed to deliver a forward-looking perspective on the opportunities and challenges impacting market growth for the biomarker industry.
- Meet IDDI Experts at BIO 8 BOOTH
- Don’t miss IDDI talk on: Integration of biomarker validation in clinical development: a statistical perspective, Els Coart PhD, Director Consulting Services IDDI: FEBRUARY 7th: 11:10AM-11:40AM
- ‘Fit-for-purpose’ analytical validation
- Clinical validation of (companion) diagnostics
- Bridging for (follow-on) companion diagnostics
- Stop by Booth BIO 8 and enter a competition to win a BOSE speaker
- SCHEDULE a MEETING: with IDDI Experts to discuss your challenges and see how we can help you achieve your goals faster!
Please contact Vicky Martin: firstname.lastname@example.org
IDDI has advanced knowledge and extensive real-world experience delivering innovative analytical strategies to pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Discover our expert skills in Biomarker Validation and Diagnostics/IVD Validation here