IDDI sponsors the 2nd Annual Dry AMD Therapeutic Development Summit
October 19, 2021 — October 21, 2021
IDDI is a proud sponsor of the 2nd Annual Dry AMD Therapeutic Development Summit!
Schedule a meeting with our BD team or visit IDDI’s virtual booth to discuss how we can leverage your upcoming ophthalmology drug or device development!
Contact us today:
- Vicky Martin, Senior Director Business Development US – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Whitaker Director, Business Development, West Coast USA – Email: email@example.com.
- Erik Falvey Senior Director Business Development Europe – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IDDI has long-standing experience in OPHTHALMOLOGY with 145+ trials since inception – IDDI supported Macugen® approval.
- Our valuable therapeutic insight in ophthalmology, paired with data quality expertise, will make a critical difference to the outcome of your clinical trials.
- Our scientific background, experienced teams and in-house therapeutic expertise will provide you with effective study design, start-up and management.
- IDDI’s broad range of expertise is reflected in its expert publications in various medical and statistical journals and through its presence at major meetings and congresses (list provided on request).
- IDDI’s in-depth experience had been gained from involvement in over 1200+ clinical trials across a wide range of therapeutic areas – handling drug, diagnostic and medical device issues, as well as assisting clients in obtaining 21 FDA/EMA approvals.
The 2nd Annual Dry AMD Therapeutic Development Summit‘s main theme is Uncovering the Largest Untapped Eyecare Market! This only end-to-end forum solely dedicated to targeting inflammatory/ regenerative pathways whilst overcoming challenges with drug delivery, safety and validated endpoints to bring about clinically effective Dry-AMD therapies.