IDDI at 2017 DMC Optimization Summit
October 19, 2017 — October 20, 2017
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Marc Buyse, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, IDDI will give a talk on ‘The extended role of DMCs in Adaptive Designs’ (October 20, 9:15AM – 10:00AM).
Since its inception, we have supported more than 180 Data Monitoring Committees in all major therapeutic areas in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines (FDA and ICH). We dedicate a portion of our biostatisticians to data monitoring committee support!
Looking for data monitoring committee support?
- Let’s meet at the 2017 DMC Optimization Summit! Vicky Martin our Director BD US will be there! Want to set up a meeting ? Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
This EXl conference focus on understanding the emerging issues regarding Data Monitoring Committee in Clinical Trials while examining the roles, responsibilities and operating procedures of DMCs.
- Discuss the management, operation, and formation of your data monitoring committee
- Identify the appropriate procedures to enhance Data monitoring committee independence
- Establish charters that include well-defined standard operating procedures
- Examine the confidentiality of interim data and analyses
- Discover the processes of collecting, cleaning, and summarizing data, which are required for your DMC