IDDI at 2017 CDISC International Interchange
November 13, 2017 — November 17, 2017
Austin, TX, USA
Implementing CDISC Data Standards is our industry’s best practice and is also an FDA requirement. Join us at 2017 CDISC International Interchange at Booth 30. IDDI IS A CDISC REGISTERED SOLUTIONS PROVIDER. Stop by booth 30 to see how IDDI’s professional expertise, for the conversion of your clinical data to CDISC SDTM/ADaM standards, will make a critical difference to the outcome of your clinical trials. CDISC data standards enable clinical research to “speak the same language!
CDISC Data Standards Services:
Discover our comprehensive Clinical Data Conversion Services to SDTM/ADaM Standards:
CDISC SDTM/ADaM Package:
- Mapping to SDTM/ADaM standards
- Annotated CRFs
- .xpt file generation
- xml and define.pdf file creation from SDTM/ADaM dataset definitions
- Validation of data and define files (Pinnacle21-Community, formerly OpenCDISC)
- Creation of comprehensive reviewer’s guides
- Pooling of clinical trials for integrated (ISS/ISE) Safety & Efficacy summaries
Vicky Martin will be happy to meet you at 2017 CDISC International Interchange at Booth 30!
Contact her to set up a meeting at email@example.com !
Looking forward to meeting you there!