Manager, Clinical Data Management (US)
IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), a Statistical and eClinical services provider in the field of clinical research is looking to fill the following permanent position in our Raleigh, NC US office:
In the position of Manager, Clinical Data Management you will be in charge of the Clinical Data Management department in the US.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Supervise the US Clinical Data Management activities and individuals: Conduct performance reviews and identify opportunities for career development.
- Recruit new permanent or temporary US staff members in accordance with the department workload.
- Create a training plan for new employees and ensure they are coached by appropriate people.
- Work with CDM Management team to plan activities of the CDM US team, monitor the progress of the work and ensure it is delivered on time.
- Participate in regular reviews of project financial performance
- Participate in bid defenses
- Ensure communication between and within teams in the US and EU
- Perform Lead CDM tasks for complex projects.
- A University degree, preferably with a scientific background
- At least 10 years as Clinical Data Manager in the Pharmaceutical industry with at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity.
- Good knowledge of CDASH and SDTM
- Ability to solve problems and motivate others
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to quality and reliability
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and oral English
- We offer a permanent position in an innovative and dynamic company.
- A unique opportunity to work in a future-oriented company with a strong international environment.
- Join IDDI and contribute to the progress of clinical research! An inspiring and exciting career with international and challenging projects is waiting for you!
- We are looking for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic team players to help our clients accelerate delivery of their drugs.
- You will work with a dynamic, knowledgeable and international team with extensive clinical trial experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter by email to: CareersUSA@iddi.com