Lead Clinical Data Manager
IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), a Biostatistical and eClinical services provider in the field of clinical research is looking to fill the following position for its Clinical Data Management department in the US office:
LEAD CLINICAL DATA MANAGER
In the position of Lead Clinical Data Manager you will be in charge of all aspects of the Clinical Data Management process for important projects.
More specifically, as a Lead Clinical Data Manager your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure that all CDM deliverables for the study including the SAS database are delivered on time with the expected quality.
- Communicate with the sponsor and other collaborators of the project regarding data management issues.
- Produce and maintain study related key Data Management documentation.
- Ensure the CRF meets the data collection requirements of the study through review of the protocol and other supporting documentation.
- Define and review edit-checks included in the Data Validation Plan as agreed with the sponsor.
- Insure external data (Labs, SAEs, etc…) are transferred and reconciled with the clinical database.
- Perform database unblinding and lock activities in close collaboration with the Sponsor, Project Manager, Statistician and other parties.
- A University degree, preferably in sciences
- A minimum of 1 year of successful Clinical Data Management experience
- SAS programming knowledge
- CDISC standards knowledge is beneficial for the position
- Fluent in English
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Resistant to stress
We offer a permanent position in an innovative and dynamic company.
Please send your CV and cover letter to IDDI by e-mail at careersUSA@iddi.com