Randomization – Clinical Data Management – Biostatistics
As a Project Manager your key responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure optimal relationship with clients by day to day communication, project meetings, reporting, and quality assurance.
- Ensure a positive relationship between different IDDI departments.
- Keep the study planning and milestones up to date.
- Detect, resolve and/or escalate project problems and conflicts when necessary.
- Perform regular project budget analysis in order to ensure that the project is on time and in budget.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is filed in the Trial Master File and that services are produced and maintained for each project.
- Assist the Quality Assurance department to prepare customer audits of their projects, and attend the audit as necessary.
- Master’s degree in science, a health related field or biostatistics.
- At least 5 years experience in clinical trials and good knowledge of IDDI’s areas of expertise (Randomization, Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics)
- Experience in Project Management in Clinical Research managing project teams, planning and budgets.
- Excellent level of leadership, self-motivation, business acumen and negotiation
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of CROs and the pharmaceutical industry
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong independent worker and team player
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written and good communication skills
A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company with a strong international environment. Join IDDI and contribute to the progress of clinical research! An inspiring and exciting career with international and challenging projects is waiting for you! We are looking for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic team players to help our clients accelerate delivery of their drugs. You will work with a dynamic, knowledgeable and international team with extensive clinical trial experience.
Interested in this challenging position?
Send your CV and cover letter in English to IDDI: careersUSA@iddi.com.