Inside Sales and Marketing Assistant
With offices in Ottignies – Belgium and in Raleigh, NC – USA and with more than 25 years of experience, IDDI is recognized as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials through design optimization, innovative statistical methodology and state-of-the-art web systems. Over the last few years, IDDI has experienced an increase in its business worldwide, including in North America. To sustain this growth, and to further develop our European center of operations, we are hiring for our Ottignies Louvain-La-Neuve office a
FULL TIME INSIDE SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), the Inside Sales and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for:
- Increasing revenue and lead creation proactively prospecting and qualifying targeted leads, using telephone and emails;
- Supporting IDDI’s marketing effort by assisting the marketing coordinator.
On average, the employee will spend 50% of the time in the Inside Sales role and 50% of the time in the Marketing role.
In the Inside Sales role:
- Create strategic call plans to support sales activities;
- Perform high volume of cold calls/emails/inmails to prospects;
- Develop qualified leads;
- Schedule appointments between prospective clients and Sales Director, and organize and prioritize sales lead information into CRM;
- Develop strong market/competitive knowledge;
- Work with the marketing and sales team to generate client interest in IDDI services.
In the Marketing Assistant role:
- Create marketing collaterals, ads, white papers, invitations and any document needed for marketing efforts;
- Support the logistics efforts for trade-shows;
- Participate to the organization of Lunch & Learn, webinars, dinner and any marketing event;
- Provide Social Media support.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent);
- Fluent written and oral English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to overcome objections in a friendly and intelligent manner to generate business development meetings from cold-calls;
- Strong interest in a career in sales and/or marketing;
- Proven ability to organize, plan, and balance multiple priorities effectively;
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet search engines and IDDI provided databases and subscriptions;
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%;
- Experience in digital marketing would be an asset.
- The opportunity to gain a thorough experience in sales and marketing in an international environment linked to the pharmaceutical and clinical trials industry;
- In-depth training, continuous coaching, and the chance to work in a diverse and innovative fast growing company.
Please send your CV and cover letter to IDDI by e-mail at careersbelgium@IDDI.com.