Inside Sales and Marketing Assistant
With offices in Belgium and in Raleigh, NC, USA and with more than 28 years of experience, IDDI is recognized as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials through design optimization, innovative statistical methodology and state-of-the-art web systems. Over the last few years, IDDI has experienced an increase in its business worldwide including in North America. To sustain this growth, and to further develop our European center of operations, we are hiring for our Ottignies Louvain-La-Neuve office an: INSIDE SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
Reporting initially to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), the Inside Sales and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for:
- increasing revenue and lead creation by focusing on proactively prospecting and qualifying targeted leads using the telephone and email with the goal of converting leads to new opportunities and sales for IDDI
- supporting IDDI’s marketing effort by assisting the marketing coordinator.
On average the employee will spend 50% of the time in the Inside Sales role and 50% of the time in the Marketing role.
In the Inside Sales role:
- Work closely with business development directors to create a plan to enhance new account penetration, web- and face-to-face meetings and RFPs.
- Develop a sales methodology and strategy for increasing new account penetration.
- Create strategic call plans to support sales activities.
- Perform high volume of cold calls/emails/inmails to prospects and develop qualified leads.
- Schedule appointments between prospective clients and Sales Director. Organize and prioritize sales lead information into CRM.
- Generate reports to highlight increases in RFPs, web-and face-to-face meetings and new account penetration.
- New Customer Identification, Contact and Lead Generation, Qualification of Leads to Sales Opportunities which ultimately result in sales wins
- Develop strong market/competitive knowledge.
- Work with the marketing team to generate client interest in web meetings conference attendance and associated follow-up activities with Sales Director.
- Learn and improve messaging around IDDI differentiators and be able to effectively communicate them to clients.
In the Marketing Assistant role:
- Create marketing collaterals, ads, white papers, invitations and any document needed for the marketing effort
- Support the logistics effort for trade-shows
- Participate to the organization of Lunch & Learn, webinars, dinner and any marketing events.
- Social Media support
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Fluent written and oral in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, expressible over the phone, and the drive to overcome objections in a friendly, intelligent manner to create business development meetings from cold-calls with senior prospects who typically receive many similar calls each week
- Strong interest in a career in sales and/or marketing
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit and friendly, likable personality
- Proven ability to organize, plan, and balance multiple priorities effectively.
- Strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, internet search engines and IDDI provided databases and subscriptions.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional, international teams.
- Ability to interact effectively with scientists and technical staff from customers and within the IDDI organization.
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%
- Experience in digital marketing would be an asset
We offer a full time position with a competitive salary and compensation package along with in-depth training, continuous coaching, and the opportunity to work in a diverse, innovative and supportive team environment.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English by email to: email@example.com