IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), a Statistical and eClinical services provider in the field of clinical research is looking to fill the position of Finance Assistant for its office in Ottignies.
In collaboration with the VP, Finance & Human Resources, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for the day to day financial administration of IDDI SA.
- Reconcile supplier account balances,
- Manage supplier invoices: getting invoices approved, execute payments and file invoices
- Manage accounts payable and follow up with supplier payment reminders
- Reconcile monthly invoices and credit card statements
- Manage online banking including online payments and transfers and monitor bank accounts balances
- Prepare internal invoices (headquarter and affiliates)
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Assist in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Maintain cost reports
- Provide support for annual financial audits
- Assist in preparing quarterly financial reports
- Assist in preparation of year-end audit
- In charge of storing and retrieving financial data
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the VP, Finance & HR
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Relevant professional experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. WinBooks)
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Integrity and honesty
- Solid communication skills in French and English, both written and verbal
- Organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets
- Flexibility to face seasonal financial activities
We offer a permanent position in an innovative and dynamic company.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to IDDI by e-mail at email@example.com.