Director Business Development Europe
IDDI is hiring a Director Business Development Europe
With offices in Belgium and in Raleigh, NC, USA and with more than 28 years of experience, IDDI (International Drug Development Institute) is a worldwide leader in the field of clinical trial design, central randomization using IRT, data management using EDC, biostatistical analyses, meta-analyses, statistical validation of biomarkers, IDMC support and clinical study reports. Over the last few years, IDDI has experienced an increase in its business worldwide. To sustain this growth, we are looking to fill the following position: DIRECTOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EUROPE
Overview of the role
- Responsible for the achievement of IDDI sales goals for the assigned territory:
- Produce an annual territory sales plan in line with the business objectives
- Execute that plan to achieve the annual sales targets
- Provide monthly updates on progress to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- Forecast own predicted quarterly and annual sales achievement on the territory strategic plan
- Establish & maintain account relationships and prospect them for new opportunities
- Present IDDI capabilities and services to prospects
- Represent IDDI at various trade shows and industry conferences
- Maintain CRM to reflect prospecting activities accurately.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated success in a business to business sales role, selling complex services within the life science sector
- 5 to 10 years of sales or operational experience in clinical research
- Proven Business Development skills and prospecting methods
- Ability to liaise successfully with clients and to close deals
- Organized, self-driven, tenacious and autonomous
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as needed
- University degree in science or business
- Fluent English language skills.
We offer an industry-competitive salary and a full benefit package. This position is an exciting opportunity to play an instrumental role in the development of the growing EUR business for IDDI.
We work hard to keep all our staff happy as they are the key to a shared success with our clients.
Please send your CV to IDDI by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible