With offices in Belgium and in Raleigh (NC, USA), IDDI has achieved very good results over the last few years. To sustain and develop this growth, for our Belgian office, we are hiring an Account Coordinator.
With 28 years of experience, IDDI is seen as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials through optimal design, innovative statistical methodology, and state-of-the-art web systems.
The Account Coordinator provides support to the Business Operations team in the following areas : coordination of proposals and contracts in close collaboration with various departments, including clinical operations, project management and finance.
As an Account Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Share with Business Operations team the coordination of responses to RFPs and budget proposals to clients.
- Coordinate preparation of budget proposals and amendments from existing templates for all operational services.
- Assist in the development of standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and contract terms.
- Coordinate the creation of initial budget estimations with input from department managers and various documents.
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
- Coordinate proposals for new projects and amendments by contacting customers till contract signature.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Support Contract Coordinator in all contract administration activities including introduction of contracts and budgets in ERP system, invoicing planning.
- Assist the VP, Business Operations to detect, resolve and escalate budget problems and conflicts when necessary.
- Assist the VP, Business Operations to perform regular project budget analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk.
- Requires 3 years of progressively responsible contract administration experience
- Experience or training in finance and accounting recommended
- Experience in the field of clinical research is a plus
- Computer literate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluent in English (spoken, written, understanding)
- Good communicator (written and oral)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Efficient organizational skills
- Stress and time management skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Able to work independently
A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company with a strong international environment.
Join IDDI and contribute to the progress of clinical research! An inspiring and exciting career with international and challenging projects is waiting for you!
We are looking for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic team players to help our clients accelerate delivery of their drugs.
You will work with a dynamic, knowledgeable and international team with extensive clinical trial experience.
Interested in this challenging position ?
Please send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to CareersBelgium@iddi.com