US Team Leader, Statistical Programming
IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), founded in 1991, is a highly recognized biostatistical and eClinical service provider in the field of clinical research. To support our growth, we are actively looking for a:
You will be joining an international and multi-cultural company that includes over 20 different nationalities with English as our working language. Our employees are our strongest asset. Our customers value our flexibility, responsiveness and proactive approach.
By joining a group of 9 highly skilled Biostatisticians, in the Biostatistical Services team of over 50 people, the successful candidate will strengthen the experienced team in Raleigh, NC – US.
As Senior Biostatistician you will collaborate on the design, analysis, interpretation and communication of scientific investigations by creating statistical products focused on data analysis and reporting. You will support the analysis of data gathered during the completion of clinical trials.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate statistical tasks for individual project:
- Manage team production of deliverables;
- Develop timelines for statistical deliverables;
- Track project hours and budget;
- Assign tasks within project team.
- Act as key client contact for statistical matters for individual projects.
- Write and review statistical sections of protocol, including sample size calculation.
- Write statistical analysis plans including mock table shells.
- Perform statistical analyses for phase I to IV clinical trials following the Statistical Analysis Plan and/or mock tables, including:
- Reading protocols and reviewing the eCRFs;
- Writing analysis datasets specifications;
- Programming or validating the analysis datasets;
- Tabulating descriptive statistics using SAS macros;
- Performing inferential statistics using SAS or R;
- Graphical representation using SAS or R;
- Performing quality control of statistical programs.
- Act as Independent Statistician for Data Monitoring Committees.
- Write and review Clinical Study Reports.
The successful candidate must have a master’s degree in Biostatistics or Statistics and at least 4-5 years of experience in clinical trials research. In addition, the position requires:
- An experience as statistical team lead is an asset.
- An experience in Data Monitoring Committees is an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of SAS, including SAS macro language.
- Knowledge of R is a plus.
- Knowledge of CDISC and ADaM.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written.
- Sense of organization.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills, team player.
A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers, giving the chance to share time together. With a low employee turnover rate, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on-the-job training and mentoring programs. Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance plans, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (working hours, home-working opportunities, paid time off).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e-mail at email@example.com (to the attention of Ms. Tamara Judge).