Team Leader, Document Management
As Team Leader, Document Management, you will supervise the Document Management (DocMan) activities and individuals: personnel issues, training, coaching, recruitment, performance reviews, and career development.
You will be part of a dynamic and experienced team and report directly to the Director, Project and Document Management. Based on your experience, and to help you thrive in your role and develop your career, you will receive the necessary trainings, mentoring, and coaching.
- Together with the Director, Project & Document Management, recruit new staff members in EU and/or US in accordance with the department workload
- Ensure that all activities performed by the team are covered by a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), and lead the development of new SOPs when applicable
- Organize team meetings and act as the DocMan team representative in other meetings when required
- Lead the assessment, acquisition, validation and deployment of new Document Management Systems as well as their maintenance and continuous improvement
- First point of contact/Liaise with key representatives of Document Management Systems providers and other Managers and internal teams
- Keep Management informed of regulatory updates in document management and data protection regulations
- Support the QA team in the Document Management related issues also during audit (external and supplier audits) and follow-up Document Management CAPAs
- Ensure archiving process for IDDI documents (review, prepare and send files to archiving facilities)
- Act as Risk owner for risks related to Document Management department and keep Management informed
- Ensure the management of the resources in the team according to the priorities
- Lead the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of IDDI’s Document Management Systems
- Identify and implement potential improvements to ensure the team complies with industry Good Document Management Practices
- Act as point of contact for the external vendors of electronic Trial Master File and file sharing systems with support of the team members
- Degree in Health-related field, library or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of GCP, GDPR and Document Management
- Experience in People Management
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Document Management for Clinical Trials
- Extensive experience with electronic Trial Master Files, previous experience with Veeva Vault eTMF is an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of the clinical research environment and randomization, data management and biostatistics work processes
- Ability to motivate and coach others
- Good interpersonal skills (communication, organizational and time management skills)
- Excellent level of leadership, self-motivation, business acumen and negotiation
- Commitment to quality
- Strong independent worker and team player
- Excellent knowledge of English and good written and verbal communication skills
- Training skills including presentation experience is preferred
You will join an international and multi-cultural company that includes over 25 different nationalities (English is the working language) and where employees are the strongest asset.
At IDDI, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on‑the-job training and mentoring programs. Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry.
Our customers value our flexibility, responsiveness, and proactive approach.
A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented, and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events, such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers – giving the chance to share time together.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including meal vouchers, full reimbursement for public transport, hospital insurance, etc. as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (flexible working hours with home-working opportunities, part-time schedules).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (to the attention of Andrea Golder).