Statistical (R) Developer
IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), founded in 1991, is a highly recognized biostatistical and eClinical service provider in the field of clinical research. To support our growth, we are actively looking for a:
Statistical (R) Developer.
You will be joining our international and multi-cultural company that includes over 20 different nationalities with English as our working language. Our employees are our strongest asset. Our customers value our flexibility, responsiveness and proactive approach.
By joining a group of 10 highly skilled Statistical Programmers, in the Biostatistical Services team of over 50 people, the successful candidate will strengthen the experienced team in Ottignies, Belgium.
As Statistical (R) Developer, you will assist other statistical programmers and biostatisticians in the generation of reports, the production of regulatory documentation, such as validation forms and the archiving of program and CDISC specifications. Based on evolving guidelines and requirements, you will develop applications to automate processes, continue the development of new features of existing applications, and perform the daily maintenance of these applications.
- Developing and performing the daily maintenance of an integrated platform with Graphical User Interface used by the entire biostatistical team for the:
- creation of reports;
- documentation of statistical production (validation forms, archiving following SOPs, CDISC specifications);
- Mock-up design.
- Modifying or writing new statistical programs and macros for greater analysis flexibility and increased automation of output production.
The successful candidate must have a university degree in IT, computer sciences or mathematics and at least 2-3 years of experience as a programmer. In addition, the position requires:
- Extended Knowledge of R, including related technologies RShiny, Rmarkdown, Rcpp.
- Knowledge of Version Control System (GIT).
- Knowledge of Software development processes.
- Knowledge of SAS is an asset.
- Excellent oral and written English and good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- To be a real team player.
A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers, giving the chance to share time together. With a low employee turnover rate, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on-the-job training and mentoring programs. Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including meal vouchers, full reimbursement for public transport, etc. as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (working hours, home-working opportunities, part time schedules and paid time off).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (to the attention of Ms. Stéphanie Dossche).