Experienced Statistical Programmer
IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), founded in 1991, is a highly recognized biostatistical and eClinical data service provider in the field of clinical research, providing agile clinical trials services for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device/diagnostic companies. To support our growth and commitment to quality and innovation, we are actively looking for a passionate, proactive, and scientifically-driven individual for an important role as an:
Experienced Statistical Programmer
You will be joining an international and multi-cultural company that includes over 20 different nationalities with English as our working language. Our employees are our strongest asset.
Our clients value our flexibility, responsiveness and creative approach to advancing clinical research.
By joining a group of 10 highly skilled Statistical Programmer, in the Biostatistical Services team of over 50 people, the successful candidate will strengthen the experienced team in Ottignies, Belgium.
As a Statistical Programmer you will collaborate with statistical programming, biostatistician, and clinical data management programming colleagues on the analysis, interpretation, and communication of clinical trial results by creating statistical programs. Statistical Programmers at IDDI are integral partners to both our multi-disciplinary clients and fellow IDDI colleagues, displaying resourceful thinking to support new treatments and interventions in a diverse range of disease areas. You will support the analysis of data gathered during the completion of clinical trials, including the tabulation of patient data and study findings
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Writing statistical programs for Phase I to IV clinical trials following the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and/or mock tables, including:
- Reading the protocol, eCRFs;
- Programming derived analysis datasets;
- Tabulating descriptive statistics using SAS macros;
- Running inferential statistics using SAS;
- Performing primary statistical programming, as well as validation and quality control of statistical programs;
- Modifying or writing new SAS programs and macros for greater analysis flexibility and increased automation of output production.
The successful candidate must have a university degree in mathematics, natural sciences or a health-related field and at least 2-3 years of experience in clinical trials research. In addition, the position requires:
- Knowledge of basic statistics.
- Knowledge of SAS.
- Knowledge of CDISC (ADaM).
- Knowledge of R is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills, team player.
At IDDI, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on the job training and mentoring programs. Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry.
A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented, and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events, such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers – giving the chance to share time together.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including meal vouchers, full reimbursement for public transport, hospital insurance, etc. as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (flexible working hours with home-working opportunities, part-time schedules).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (to the attention of Ms. Vanessa Closset).