IDDI is hiring Statistical Programmers
With 28 years of experience, IDDI is seen as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials through optimal design, innovative statistical methodology and state-of-the-art web systems. With offices in Belgium and in Raleigh (NC, USA), IDDI has achieved very good results over the last few years. To sustain and develop this growth, for our US and Belgian offices, we are hiring Statistical Programmers.
As a Statistical Programmer you will:
- Collaborate on the analysis, interpretation and communication of clinical trials by creating statistical programs focused on data analysis and reporting.
- Support the analysis of data gathered during the completion of clinical trials, including the tabulation of patient data and study findings
- Write statistical programs for phase I to IV Clinical trials following the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and/or mock tables.
- Reading the protocol, CRF’s.
- Programming analysis datasets
- Tabulating descriptive statistics using SAS macros.
- Running inferential statistics using SAS
- Performing quality control of statistical programs.
- Modify or write new SAS Programs and Macros for greater analysis flexibility and increased automation of output production
- A University degree in mathematics, Natural Sciences or in a health related field
- Previous experience (1-2 years) in Clinical research
- Knowledge of basic statistics preferred
- Knowledge of SAS
- Knowledge of R would be an asset
- Knowledge of CDISC (ADaM) would be an asset
- Good attention to details.
- Excellent communication, organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Good ability to solve problems
A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company with a strong international environment.
Join IDDI and contribute to the progress of clinical research! An inspiring and exciting career with international and challenging projects is waiting for you!
We are looking for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic team players to help our clients accelerate delivery of their drugs.
You will work with a dynamic, knowledgeable and international team with extensive clinical trial experience.
Interested in this challenging position ?
For EU Applications, please send your CV and cover letter in English by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR US Applications, please send your CV and cover letter by email to: CareersUSA@iddi.com