Senior Biostatistician – Consulting Services
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a point of contact for clients in the design of clinical trials and on topics requiring expert statistical support
- Perform consultancy tasks, as an active team member of the Consulting Services team
- Support the internal operational teams to implement new studies and new methods
- Collaborate with Business Development and Business Operations to support successful conversion of prospects into clients
- Assess the developmental status of new projects and identify clients’needs
- Design clinical trials and other scientific projects requiring methodological input
- Write and review statistical sections of protocols, including sample size calculation
- Provide statistical consultancy summary reports
- Review statistical and clinical reports
- Develop SAS or R programs to perform ad-hoc analyses
- Develop and maintain state-of-the-art knowledge on advanced statistical methods and standard practices in clinical trials.
- A Master’s or PhD in Statistics
- Over 3 years of experience in clinical biostatistics
- Experience in working within the clinical research environment
- Trained in SAS and R programming
- Fluency in English
- Experience in serving as a point of contact for clients
- Experience using sample size software
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication, organizational and time management skills and proven flexibility)
- Motivation and ability to build client partnership
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Flexible to travel
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and regulations governing clinical trials and electronic data.
A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company with a strong international environment.
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to IDDI by e-mail at CareersBelgium@iddi.com