Sales and Marketing Associate
IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), founded in 1991, is a highly recognized biostatistical and eClinical service provider in the field of clinical research. To support our growth, we are actively looking for a:
Sales and Marketing Associate
You will be joining an international and multi-cultural company that includes over 20 different nationalities with English as our working language. Our employees are our strongest asset. Our customers value our flexibility, responsiveness and proactive approach.
By joining a group of 6 highly skilled specialists in Marketing and Sales activities, the successful candidate will strengthen the experienced team in Ottignies, Belgium.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), the Sales and Marketing Associate will be responsible for:
- Supporting Business Development efforts in Europe through proactive prospection, lead creation and targeted leads qualification, using marketing and other communication channels;
- Supporting IDDI’s marketing effort by assisting the marketing coordinator.
On average, the employee will spend 50% of the time in the Inside Sales role and 50% of the time in the Marketing role.
Your responsibilities will be to:
As Sales Associate:
- Create strategic call plans to support sales activities.
- Perform high volume of cold calls/emails/inmails/messages to prospects.
- Develop qualified leads.
- Schedule appointments between prospective clients and Business Development Director, and organize and prioritize sales lead information into CRM.
- Develop strong market/competitive knowledge.
- Work with the marketing and business development team to generate client interest in IDDI services.
As Marketing Associate:
- Expand IDDI’s presence through effective use of social media applications.
- Create and coordinate email campaigns in an effort to reach new customers either through use of corporate website, CRM, other social media applications.
- Create and maintain marketing collaterals, ads, white papers, invitations and any document including graphic design needed for marketing efforts.
- Coordinate the organization of trade-shows, lunch&learn, webinars and other business development and marketing events.
- Provide support in updating the website.
- Maintain company knowledge database.
The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a strong interest in a career in sales and/or marketing. In addition, the position requires:
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to overcome objections in a friendly and intelligent manner to generate business development meetings from cold-calls.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet search engines and IDDI provided databases and subscriptions.
- Knowledge of Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop), WordPress, LinkedIn (including LinkedIn campaigns).
- Knowledge of SEO Techniques is an asset
- Knowledge of Video editor software (Doodly and Magisto) is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written
- Proven ability to organize, plan, and balance multiple priorities effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%.
A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers, giving the chance to share time together. With a low employee turnover rate, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on-the-job training and mentoring programs. Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including meal vouchers, full reimbursement for public transport, etc. as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (working hours, home-working opportunities, part time schedules and paid time off).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (to the attention of Ms. Stéphanie Dossche).