RTSM Implementation Specialist
IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), founded in 1991, is a highly recognized biostatistical and eClinical service provider in the field of clinical research. To support our growth, we are actively looking for a:
RTSM IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
You will be joining an international and multi-cultural company that includes over 20 different nationalities with English as our working language. Our employees are our strongest asset. Our customers value our flexibility, responsiveness and proactive approach.
By joining a team of 10 highly skilled specialists in Randomization and Trial Supply Management systems, the successful candidate will strengthen the experienced team in Ottignies, Belgium.
As RTSM Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating and setting up the RTSM (Randomization and Trial Supply Management) system to conduct studies in clinical trials.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the set-up phase of the RTSM system in liaison with the Project Manager and operational teams.
- Participate in client meetings to gather RTSM requirements.
- Communicate with the Sponsor and other collaborators of the project regarding RTSM set-up issues.
- Write study-specific RTSM specifications.
- Configure the RTSM system according to the requirements of the protocol, the functional specifications and the IDDI standards.
- Participate in the validation activities of the study by correcting and following up on incidents.
- Develop study-related key documentation according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain the study-specific RTSM system set-up according to sponsor’s requests.
The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or life sciences. In addition, the position requires:
- Experience in clinical trials
- Experience in RTSM/IRT/IWRS systems is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and
- Detailed and quality oriented.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers, giving the chance to share time together. With a low employee turnover rate, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on-the-job training and mentoring programs. Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including meal vouchers, full reimbursement for public transport, etc. as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (working hours, home-working opportunities, part time schedules and paid time off).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (to the attention of Ms. Marie-Pierre Debroas).