Managing Director, IDDI Inc.
IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), founded in 1991, is a highly recognized biostatistical and eClinical service provider in the field of clinical research. To support our growth, we are actively looking for a:
Managing Director, IDDI Inc.
Based in Raleigh, North Carolina, you will be joining an international and multi-cultural company that includes over 25 different nationalities with English as our working language. Our employees are our strongest asset. Our customers value our flexibility, responsiveness and proactive approach.
As Managing Director, IDDI Inc. you will provide leadership and direction for all activities of the US office in accordance with the defined goals and objectives of the company. You will develop and implement strategic plans and company policies in order to drive organizational success.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and execute business strategies to achieve short- and long-term goals.
- Participate in yearly budget definitions and revision for IDDI Inc. in order to ensure the soundness of the company’s financial structure.
- Have regular contacts with key client representatives to assess collaboration status, improvement needs and business perspectives.
- Actively participate in professional meetings (e.g. DIA, ASA, SCDM, CDISC) and maintain industry contacts.
- Contribute to US Business Development plans and actions at seminars and conferences.
- Direct and supervise IDDI Inc. activities and individuals: job descriptions, development plan, training, coaching, recruitment, performance reviews, and career development.
- Assess, manage, and resolve problematic developments and situations.
- Ensure that company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated and appropriately followed.
The successful candidate must have a degree in life science, business, statistics or a health related field. Master’s degree preferred. In addition, the position requires:
- At least 10 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry, preferably in Clinical Data Management or Biostatistics.
- Extensive experience as director or similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 and/or GAMP 5 is an asset.
A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers, giving the chance to share time together. With a low employee turnover rate, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on-the-job training and mentoring programs. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (working hours, home-working opportunities, and paid time off).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e-mail at careersUSA@iddi.com (to the attention of Ms. Tamara Judge).