IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), founded in 1991, is a highly recognized biostatistical and eClinical service provider in the field of clinical research. To support our growth, we are actively looking for a:
HR Specialist – US (Raleigh, NC)
You will be joining an international and multi-cultural company that includes over 20 different nationalities with English as our working language. Our employees are our strongest asset. Our customers value our flexibility, responsiveness and proactive approach.
By joining the global human resources (HR) team, the successful candidate will work closely with our VP HR & Finance and other HR Specialists based in Belgium.
As HR Specialist you will manage HR activities such as recruitment, employee relations, payroll processing and other HR related responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the recruitment process of IDDI Inc. employees.
- In consultation with the Professional Employer Organization, administer payroll and employee benefits and write appropriate policies.
- Liaise with legal entities providing immigration services for IDDI Inc..
- Write employee contracts and amendments.
- Apply social laws within the office and make sure IDDI is applying the social laws in accordance with the government rules.
- Together with Senior Management, manage and apply salary reviews and incentives.
- Ensure that PTO and unpaid leave requests follow IDDI Inc. policy.
- Participate in plans for annual employee evaluations.
The successful candidate must have a university degree in human resources or related field and at least 5 years of experience in a similar position. In addition, the position requires:
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and
- Good abilities of perception and listening.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very efficient organizational skills.
- Stress and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proven ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality practices.
A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers, giving the chance to share time together. With a low employee turnover rate, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on-the-job training and mentoring programs. Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance plans, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (working hours, home-working opportunities, paid time off).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e-mail at email@example.com (to the attention of Ms. Marie-Pierre Debroas).