Digital Marketing Sales Specialist
IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), founded in 1991, is a highly recognized biostatistical and eClinical service provider in the field of clinical research. To support our growth, we are actively looking for a:
Digital Marketing Sales Specialist in Raleigh, NC – US
You will be joining an international and multi-cultural company that includes over 20 different nationalities with English as our working language. Our employees are our strongest asset. Our customers value our flexibility, responsiveness and proactive approach.
By joining a group of 6 highly skilled international specialists in Marketing and Sales activities, the successful candidate will strengthen the experienced group in Raleigh, NC – US (office-based position).
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), the Digital Marketing Sales Specialist will be part of an international team and be responsible for:
- Implementing and executing with the Marketing Coordinator a Global Digital Marketing Strategy
- Supporting Global Business Development efforts through proactive prospection, lead creation and targeted leads qualification, using marketing and other communication channels
- Supporting IDDI’s marketing effort by assisting the marketing coordinator.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive stakeholder communications and customer acquisition through a diverse range of digital channels maintaining and constantly optimizing for maximum impact.
- Work in partnership with the team to devise and execute digital marketing communication plans.
- Manage the inbound communications and leads generation process as well as improve current channels to increase the number of inbound qualified leads.
- Optimize web analytics and business intelligence tools to better understand customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Provide measurement metrics to determine the value of the digital activities
- Organize promotional opportunities for the company in the US, including speaking engagements, trade press, professional associations and exhibitions/trade shows.
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Development Directors to generate client interest in IDDI services
The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a strong interest in a career in sales and/or digital marketing. In addition, the position requires:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated hands-on SEO techniques, Google Analytics and digital advertising experience
- Results driven and technology savvy
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, LinkedIn (including LinkedIn campaigns), Twitter and Google Ads
- Experience with Adobe Suite and graphic design
- Knowledge of Video editor software
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written.
- Proven ability to organize, plan, and balance multiple priorities effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the life science industry is a plus
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance plans, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (working hours, home-working opportunities, paid time off).
- A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers, giving the chance to share time together.
- With a low employee turnover rate, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on-the-job training and mentoring programs.
- Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry.
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (to the attention of Ms. Marie-Pierre Debroas).