Lead Clinical Data Manager
IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), a Statistical and eClinical services provider in the field of clinical research is looking for a Lead Clinical Data Manager for our Raleigh, NC – US office.
As a Lead Clinical Data Manager you will be in charge of all aspects of the Clinical Data Management process. Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure that all CDM deliverables for the study; including the SAS database are delivered on time with the expected quality.
- Communicate with the sponsor and other collaborators of the project regarding data management issues.
- Produce and maintain study related key Data Management documentation.
- Ensure the CRF meets all data collection requirements of the study through review of the study protocol and other supporting documentation.
- Define and review edit-checks included in the Data Validation Plan as agreed with the sponsor.
- Insure external data (Labs, SAEs, etc…) is transferred and reconciled with the clinical database.
- Perform database unblinding and lock activities in close collaboration with Sponsor, Project Coordinator/Manager, Statistician and other parties.
- Perform data review and QC activities.
- A University degree, preferably in science
- A minimum of 2 years of successful Clinical Data Management experience
- Familiarity with CDISC standards and practices
- Fluent in English
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple project deadlines and priorities
A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company with a strong international environment.
Join IDDI and contribute to the progress of clinical research! An inspiring and exciting career with international and challenging projects is waiting for you!
We are looking for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic team players to help our clients accelerate delivery of their drugs.
You will work with a dynamic, knowledgeable and international team with extensive clinical trial experience.
Interested in this challenging position ?
Please send your CV and cover letter by email to: CareersUSA@iddi.com