With offices in Belgium and in Raleigh (NC, USA), IDDI has achieved very good results over the last few years. To sustain and develop this growth, for our BE office, we are hiring an Associate Biostatistician . With 28 years of experience, IDDI is seen as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials through optimal design, innovative statistical methodology, and state-of-the-art web systems.
The Associate Biostatistician is involved in all statistical aspects of planning, biostatistical analysis, reporting and quality control of phases I to IV clinical trials.
As an Associate Biostatistician your key responsibilities will be to:
- Understand statistical analysis plans.
- Analyze phases I to IV clinical trials, including analyses for IDMC reports.
- Reading protocols, CRF’s.
- Programming and documenting derived data sets.
- Tabulating descriptive statistics using SAS macros.
- Producing inferential statistics using SAS and R for analyses requiring procedures not available in SAS.
- Producing graphical representation using SAS or R.
- Performing quality control of statistical programs.
- Program and update SAS macros and R functions.
- Perform other duties related to the work described above.
- Master in biostatistics or statistics
- Knowledge of SAS (knowledge of R would be an asset)
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to set priorities and respect tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills, team player
A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company with a strong international environment.
Join IDDI and contribute to the progress of clinical research! An inspiring and exciting career with international and challenging projects is waiting for you!
We are looking for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic team players to help our clients accelerate delivery of their drugs.
You will work with a dynamic, knowledgeable and international team with extensive clinical trial experience.
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter in English by e-mail to: CareersBelgium@iddi.com