Clinical Trial Contract Coordinator
With 30 years of experience, IDDI is seen as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials through optimal design, innovative statistical methodology and state-of-the-art web systems.
With offices in Belgium and in Raleigh (NC, USA), IDDI has achieved very good results over the last few years.
To sustain and develop IDDI’s growth, we are looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Contract Coordinator to reinforce our Business Operation team in Belgium.
As Clinical Trial Contract Coordinator, you play a central role to coordinate and prepare proposals @IDDI.
Within the Business Operations team, you will ensure with the Sales team a smooth coordination and preparation of proposals for IDDI’s clients and/or prospects. Beside being responsible for the budget preparation, you will also ensure required processes are properly described. You are key in all communication related to the contract and its budget with the clients throughout the entire duration of the project.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate proposals of projects between IDDI and the client until signature. This includes a collaboration with various external stakeholders and many departments from IDDI.
- Analyze the received information (study protocol, Request For Proposal,…) and pro-actively collect data to facilitate the creation of the proposal with department managers, including the budget and tasks expected for the project.
- Together with the Project Manager, act as a liaison between the client & IDDI to support the financial management of projects once the contract is signed (regular financial review and preparation of amendment).
- Communicate timely and professionally with all stakeholders; build trust.
- Support your colleague in the set-up and the maintenance of the ERP system once the contract is signed.
- Assist the VP, Business Operations to detect, resolve and escalate project problems and conflicts when necessary.
- Assist the VP, Business Operations to perform regular budget analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Business Administration, Accounting or business related field or equivalent experience
- Very good with figures and eye-for-details: you strive for a high level of accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Autonomous: you are able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English, both oral and written
- Experience in clinical trials and knowledge of IDDI’s areas of expertise (Randomization, Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics) is a plus
- A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers, giving the chance to share time together.
- With a low employee turnover rate, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on-the-job training and mentoring programs.
- Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, full reimbursement for public transport, etc. as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (working hours, home-working opportunities, part time schedules and paid time off).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e-mail at email@example.com (to the attention of Ms. Vanessa Closset).