Drug Supply Management- ID-supply
ID-supply™ is an optional feature within our IRT system (IWRS), ID-net™. It is a totally automated drug supply management system to perform drug and supply distribution to depots and sites, and to manage treatment kit allocation at the site. It operates seamlessly in conjunction with the ID-net™ randomization module.
- Real time drug supply management with optimization of the drug-supply chain
- Drug inventory management
- Cost reduction in study drug usage – the exact amount of the drug is supplied to the sites
- Management of double-blind and open-label products
- Allows optimal management of insular trial supplies to the sites (e.g., biobank samples, images, etc)
- Other benefits include: drug accountability and reconciliation, multi-stage treatment allocation and unblinding, multi-level stock management (integration of central and local depots, local distributors and pool of medication kits), relabelling, automatic reporting of all transactions
- 24/7 system availability – Toll-free help lines – Direct lines to qualified IDDI personnel – Available on call for temperature excusions or manual allocation if necessary.
- Fully validated 21 CFR part 11 compliant system.