Drug Supply Management- ID-supply
Drug Supply Management is performed via ID-supply™ – an optional feature within our IRT system (IWRS), ID-net™. Our RTSM services are agile, flexible and scalable to meet the varied demands of timelines and complexity of different development phases, study types and geographical regions. ID-supply™ is a totally automated drug supply management system to perform drug and supply distribution to depots and sites, and to manage treatment kit allocation at the site. It operates seamlessly in conjunction with the ID-net™ randomization module.
Key Benefits of our Drug Supply Management System:
- Real time drug supply management with optimization of the drug-supply chain
- Drug inventory management
- Cost reduction in study drug usage – the exact amount of the drug is supplied to the sites
- Management of double-blind and open-label products
- Allows optimal management of insular trial supplies to the sites (e.g., biobank samples, images, etc)
- Other benefits include: drug accountability and reconciliation, multi-stage treatment allocation and unblinding, multi-level stock management (integration of central and local depots, local distributors and pool of medication kits), relabelling, automatic reporting of all transactions
- 24/7 system availability – Toll-free help lines – Direct lines to qualified IDDI personnel – Available on call for temperature excusions or manual allocation if necessary.
- Fully validated 21 CFR part 11 compliant system.