Clinical Trial Services : Biostatistics and eClinical Services
IDDI is a leading, therapy-focused data services CRO providing expert clinical trial services: Biostatistics and eClinical Services to ensure you clinical data is ready for submission. We combine advanced biostatistics, regulatory and medical expertise, and innovative integrated eClinical solutions to increase efficiency and mitigate risks throughout the drug development process.
|READ MORE||READ MORE||READ MORE||READ MORE|
FUNCTIONAL SERVICES FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH IN ALL CLINICAL TRIAL PHASES
Founded in 1991, IDDI is a privately-held company which has stayed faithful to the vision of its founder and eminent statistician, Marc Buyse ScD, since day one.
Clinical Trial Services
- Study Design: optimal design of your trials, taking into account the target population, the choice of comparators and the most efficient endpoints
- Randomization and drug supply (IRT): biostatistics-driven IRT that allows implementation of any complex randomization scheme and integration with EDC
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC): real-time data capture to ensure quality data improving the speed and reliability of clinical trials. Integrated with IWRS
- Clinical Data Management: end-to-end comprehensive data management focusing on the accuracy of clinical data and CDISC regulatory compliance
- Biostatistics: significant efficiency in clinical trials achieved through advanced biostatistics. From study conception to reporting, IDDI biostatisticians are involved in every step of the clinical trial process.
- Biomarker validation: best-in-class statistical methods to validate biomarkers – Diagnostics/IVD
- Medical writing: our medical writers can assist at any point in the product development lifecycle across all clinical trial phases
- Full CRO services with selected partners.
A Therapy-focused Clinical Research Organization:
- Our core focus areas are cancer research and ophthalmology, but we also have substantial experience in cardiovascular diseases, CNS, biosimilars and orphan drugs
- As the complexity of clinical drug development increases, it is crucial to partner with an experienced data services CRO that has a solid understanding of the drug development process combined with a broad scientific background and depth of expertise in a particular therapeutic area.
IDDI’s mission is to optimize the clinical development of drugs, biologicals, biomarkers and devices, using a unique combination of advanced biostatistics and innovative clinical data management technology.
IDDI is PASSION SCIENCE & EXPERIENCE
Combining Passion Science and Experience to ensure your Clinical Data is Ready for Submission
GLOBAL-REACH BUSINESS WITH OFFICES IN EUROPE AND THE USA
Headquartered in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), with offices in Raleigh (NC), Boston (MA) and San Francisco (CA), our study experience extends over 70 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Australia.
EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE, KNOW-HOW