Clinical Trial Services : Biostatistics and eClinical Solutions
IDDI is a leading, therapy-focused functional CRO providing clinical trial services. We combine advanced biostatistics, regulatory and medical expertise, and innovative integrated eClinical solutions to increase efficiency and mitigate risks throughout the drug development process.
The clinical trial services IDDI offers are trial design, randomization, clinical data management, data standardization, biostatistics and reporting ensuring your clinical data ready for FDA and EMA submissions.
FUNCTIONAL SERVICES FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH IN ALL CLINICAL TRIAL PHASES
Founded in 1991, IDDI is a privately-held company which has stayed faithful to the vision of its founder and eminent statistician, Marc Buyse ScD, since day one.
IDDI’s mission is to optimize the clinical development of drugs, biologicals, biomarkers and devices, using a unique combination of advanced biostatistics and innovative clinical data management technology.
IDDI Clinical Trial Services :
- Study Design: optimal design of your trials, taking into account the target population, the choice of comparators and the most efficient endpoints
- Randomization and drug supply (IWRS): biostatistics-driven IRT that allows implementation of any complex randomization scheme and integration with EDC
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC): real-time data capture to ensure quality data improving the speed and reliability of clinical trials. Integrated with IWRS
- Clinical Data Management: end-to-end comprehensive data management focusing on the accuracy of clinical data and CDISC regulatory compliance
- Biostatistics: significant efficiency in clinical trials achieved through advanced biostatistics. From study conception to reporting, IDDI biostatisticians are involved in every step of the clinical trial process. Our aim is to deliver clinical trial results that are scientifically accurate, validated and reproducible enabling successful submission
- Biomarker validation: best-in-class statistical methods to validate biomarkers
- Medical writing: our medical writers can assist at any point in the product development lifecycle across all clinical trial phases
- Full CRO services with selected partners.
A Therapy-focused Clinical Research Organization:
- Our core focus areas are cancer research and ophthalmology, but we also have substantial experience in cardiovascular diseases, CNS, and infectious diseases.
- We have significant experience with biosimilars and orphan drugs.
- As the complexity of clinical drug development increases, it is crucial to partner with an experienced CRO that has a solid understanding of the drug development process combined with a broad scientific background and depth of expertise in a particular therapeutic area. Our valuable therapeutic insights, paired with excellent data quality expertise, will make a critical difference in the outcome of your clinical trial.
REPEAT BUSINESS… LONG TERM PARTNERSHIP!
We have offered clinical research services to more than 270 pharmaceutical companies and biotech companies, as well as academic cooperative groups and CROs worldwide, to face the challenges of drug development. We are proud to say that 80% of our revenues come from repeat business. Long-term partnerships help IDDI be part of the Sponsor’s team, with similar objectives and goals leading to the success of trials. In order to reinforce our high quality customer service, IDDI performs a yearly customer satisfaction survey to identify and measure perceived customer critical value factors.
WE KEEP OUR STAFF HAPPY TO KEEP OUR SPONSORS HAPPY
Flexible, responsive, proactive and with scientific backgrounds, our team is our strongest asset (approaching 100 employees, including 3 MDs, 9 PhDs, and several MScs). IDDI’s employee turnover is very low thanks to our unique scientific depth. Our experts are recognized industry-wide through publications in peer-reviewed journals and invitations to speak at major scientific conferences.
GLOBAL-REACH BUSINESS WITH OFFICES IN EUROPE AND THE USA
Headquartered in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), with offices in Raleigh (NC), Boston (MA) and San Francisco (CA), our study experience extends over 70 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Australia.
EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE, KNOW-HOW