Clinical Trial Optimization
Clinical Trial Optimization: How IDDI Adds Value to Sponsor’s Clinical Trials
IDDI increases efficiency and mitigates risks throughout the drug development process to ensure your clinical data integrity, ready for submission.
Clinical Trial Optimization Solutions:
- At the concept stage, by developing the optimal study design.
- At the planning stage, by identifying key clinical data to be collected and analyzed.
- At the conduct stage, by using integrated systems to access, control and validate the data.
By providing a robust electronic data capture (EDC) system, we enable real-time data acquisition to ensure data quality and optimal site compliance. Our EDC system is validated and CDISC-compliant, very user-friendly and cost-effective.
- At the analysis stage, by using advanced biostatistical methodology.
Biostatistics is the backbone of the company, and our competence in advanced statistical methods ensures scientifically accurate, validated and reproducible clinical trials results.
- At the reporting stage, by being 100% compliant with regulatory requirements.
- IDDI provides efficient start-up and conducts randomization, data collection and data management in a timely manner.
- IDDI also assists sponsors with FDA/EMA interaction using a combination of regulatory, clinical and statistical excellence in supporting interactions with these and other major regulatory bodies.
⇒ IDDI ENSURES CLINICAL DATA QUALITY AND INTEGRITY, READY FOR SUBMISSION