With offices in Belgium and in Raleigh, NC, USA and with more than 25 years of experience, IDDI is recognized as a valuable partner in the design, conduct and analysis of clinical trials through design optimization, innovative statistical methodology and state-of-the-art web systems.
Over the last few years, IDDI has experienced an increase in its business worldwide including in North America. To sustain this growth, and to further develop our US center of operations, we are hiring for our Raleigh, NC, US office:
Inside Sales Representative
Reporting to the Senior Director - US Business Development, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for increasing revenue and lead creation by focusing on proactively prospecting and qualifying targeted leads using the telephone and email with the goal of converting leads to new opportunities and sales for IDDI.
- Work closely with business development directors to create a plan to enhance new account penetration, web- and face-to-face meetings and RFPs.
- Develop a sales methodology and strategy for increasing new account penetration.
- Create strategic call plans to support sales activities.
- Perform high volume of cold calls/emails/inmails to prospects and develop qualified leads.
- Schedule appointments between prospective clients and Sales Director. Organize and prioritize sales lead information into CRM.
- Generate reports to highlight increases in RFPs, web-and face-to-face meetings and new account penetration.
- Develop strong market/competitive knowledge.
- Work with the marketing team to generate client interest in web meetings conference attendance and associated followup activities with Sales Director.
- Learn and improve messaging around IDDI differentiators and be able to effectively communicate them to clients.
- Participate in the ongoing review of IDDI business development procedures to ensure consistency on an international basis.
- Attend internal business development calls and meetings to discuss new opportunities and the overall sales pipeline.
- Prepare for client meetings by drafting presentations, organizaing team strategy/prep calls, and collating all reviewed information into final presentation deck.
- Participate in IDDI’s marketing strategy to improve communication towards prospects.
- BS/BA and/or scientific degree helpful.
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development.
- A minimum of two years of experience in the healthcare/life science industry with customer facing or customer management experiences, preferably in sales role before.
- Proven ability to organize, plan, and balance multiple priorities effectively.
- Strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, internet search engines and IDDI provided databases and subscriptions.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional, international teams.
- Ability to interact effectively with scientists and technical staff from customers and within the IDDI organization.
- New Customer Identification, Contact and Lead Generation, Qualification of Leads to Sales Opportunities which ultimately result in sales wins.
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%
We offer a full time position with a competitive salary and compensation package along with in-depth training, continuous coaching, and the opportunity to work in a diverse, innovative and supportive team environment.
Please send your CV and cover letter to IDDI by e-mail at email@example.com.