IDDI brings the full spectrum of trial design,
clinical data collection, analysis and reporting
to your clinical development programs
Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations and Pharmacovigilance are done in collaboration with selected partners.
IDDI'S CLINICAL DATA EXPERTISE LEADS TO FDA/EMA APPROVAL
IDDI aims to limit risks for its clients during the entire clinical trial process:
- At the design stage, by identifying the optimal trial design
- At the planning stage, by identifying key clinical data to be collected and analysed in real-time
- At the conduct stage, by using web-based integrated systems to access, control and validate the data
- At the analysis stage, by using advanced biostatistical methodology
- At the report stage, by being strictly compliant to regulatory requirements
We manage simple and complex clinical trials including adaptive trials and have all our operational systems and processes adaptive.
"We are truly grateful to all those who participated in this important study," said Jim Taylor, CEO of Oraya Therapeutics. "Our partnership with IDDI was of great benefit, particularly with respect to their responsiveness, their commitment to quality and precision, and their ability to meet our very ambitious timelines.
Jim Taylor, CEO Oraya Therapeutics, Newark, CA, USA