IDDI is a biostatistics and eClinical service provider offering trial design, centralized randomization (IWRS), data management, statistical analyses including DMC support, and medical writing in the field of clinical research. IDDI is headquartered in Belgium with offices in the US.
We are looking to fill the following position for our Ottignies offices : Clinical Data Management EDC Specialist
In collaboration with the Lead Clinical Data Manager, you will be responsible for setting up the EDC system to collect clinical trials data.
- Design the Electronic CRFs according to the data collection requirements of the protocol and the IDDI data standards
- Draft and integrate the Web Services specifications in the EDC Specifications written by the Lead Clinical Data Manager
- Program the EDC edit-checks and EDC reports based on Sponsor needs
- Communicate with the Sponsor and other collaborators of the project regarding EDC set-up issues
- Develop study related key documentation according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain the study-specific EDC system implementation according to sponsor’s requests
- Participating in the development of standardization of templates and processes
- A University degree in compuer science or life sciences
- Experience in EDC systems set-up for clinical trials
- Good knowledge of the Clinical Data Management Processes
- CDISC standards knowledge and experience is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Detailed and quality oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
We offer a permanent position in an innovative and dynamic company.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to IDDI by e-mail at email@example.com.