eClinical and Biostatistical services for clinical trials.
Founded by Marc Buyse ScD in 1991, Brussels (Belgium)
IDDI’s mission is to optimize the clinical development of drugs, biologics and devices, using a unique combination of advanced biostatistics and innovative data management technology.
- Innovative Trial Design
- Biostatistics: expert statistical analyses, validation of biomarkers, support to IDMC support
- Cost effective data management and user friendly Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
IDDI's eClinical Suite:
- ID-net™, a web system for centralized randomization with drug supply management INTEGRATED with EDC
- ID-code™, a coding of medical terms web system based on MedDRA® and WHO-DRUG dictionaries, fully integrated into IDDI's EDC
- TrialControl™, a secure eRoom portal to access and share key trial data and documents
- Professional Medical writing
MAIN THERAPEUTIC AREAS
Diverse expertise including:
EUROPE: Belgium (Headquarters) - Louvain-la-Neuve • USA: Houston, TX , Cambridge, MA
Established in 1991, the International Drug Development Institute (IDDI) has evolved considerably from a pure biostatistics and randomization provider to an provider undertaking all clinical data collection, management, analysis and reporting of phase I-IV clinical trials. These comprehensive services are based on IDDI’s expertise in the fields of biostatistics, data management and central randomization. Regulatory Affairs, Clinical operations and Pharmacovigilance are performed in collaboration with an extended partner network.